The Two Moons-A Poem


I saw her standing there, looking thoughtfully!
Her dark eyes where searching something in me!
There was love in in her, I assumed!
It must have been love, I believed!
 
We were together in  the moonlight!
A moon on top and a moon nearby!
This moon on earth looked at me tenderly!
This moon has gravity, I really wondered!
 
In the dark room, the mild blue light encroached her face!
I could see her tender face clear and it was brighter!
She was full, expecting and eager!
I was confident willing and with excitement!
 
Between us there was nothing but love!
At a distance, we could hear the song of the heart!
Encircled with love, our time went by!
This sweet memory will last for a life time!

 
A Poem by Ayubkhan.U
Source: http://www.poetry.com/poems/602149-The-Two-Moons-A-Poem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating Ambience-The IndiBlogger Ambi Pur Magic

In Vogue-A Poem on Fashion

Beautiful Faces are Made-Some Simple Tips